ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Welcome to the new weapon of the century: TRUTH!!!

B"H

Hello everybody,

This is my first post on my new blog:ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES.

Please bear with me as I am not too technologically minded, and it will take me a while to get the hang of this.

The main thing is to TELL IT LIKE IT IS!

No more politically correct speech, no more beating around the"Bush"!
( Or beating around the Rice, or the Olmert, or the Peres, or the Edomites in Rome, etc, etc,.....)

The TRUTH IS THE TRUTH.

A Rose is a Rose is a Rose.

No more "Black is White and White is Black".

Good bye, Shabtai Tzvi and his spiritual heirs!

Here comes Jacob!

"Titen Emet Leyaakov."

"Give truth to Jacob."

Jacob is the TRUE ISRAEL.

Watch out, Erev Rav, here we come!

Back off, Esav: Jacob is here!

DS

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi ... I too am a Truth Seeker... just came across your Blog today. Was seeking the truth about Onions and Bacteria via Google.com.

After reading your article, I decided to expore your Blog.

Just yesterday I was wondering what is taking place regarding H1N1? Are people still getting shots? Is there info on the new shot yet? What will it contain? What about all of the Theories regarding the Shots, is there any proof that they are true yet? Because of these Theories, I decided to wait and see before getting a shot. My Daughter is expecting a Child in August and she has asked that I get a shot to protect the New Baby... so I am decided to do further research, any insight regarding this truth from you would be welcome.

Today, Jan 11m 2010 I came across your Timely Article and I see that you do regular updates.

Thus... I decided to visit your Initial Post to discover the heart of your mission. As I read it, I found myself not knowing what you meant by the words at the end, regarding Jacob, could you please Update with a Clarification regarding that as well?

Thank you...

I Am pondering the coincidences of all of this before our Creator as I have asked the Spirit of the Lord our God to lead me into All Truth and HE lead me here along the way.

www.LivingASimplifiedLife.blogspot.com

DS said...

HI Bren,

I had written a long response to you, but somehow it got lost. So I am going to SIMPLIFY - I am sure you can understand that! - and direct you to the places where you can find what you are looking for:

search the labels:

Swine flu, bird flu, vaccinations, WHO, UN, UN with teeth, contamination of vaccines.

peruse my favorite blogs too. Quite a few of them have to do with the H1N1 vaccine, and vaccinations in general.

I hope this helps.

Re; Jacob, I was trying to say, the REAL ISRAEL, the PEOPLE OF ISRAEL,the JEWISH PEOPLE, as opposed to the GOVERNMENT of Israel, which is only a tool of ROME, which is ESAV,Edom, the hateful brother, as history is showing over and over again.

This blog is filled with articles on the topic. Take your pick!

All the best

DS

Unknown said...

Yes... I saw your other Blog Titles regarding H1N1 and have been exporing them already. Was delighted to find this Blog as I said. Will gradually check out your Favorite links as well, more than likely.

Thank you for filling me in regarding what you meant. Do you have other Blogs you'd recommend in particular regarding this topic?

Thank you for the Clarification... I wondered if you were speaking of Spiritual Israel.

www.ActsoftheHolySpirit.com