ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Here, I found something for all of you: so cool, and sadly so true! ... ( nothing serious yet, just dipping my toes in the water..) Regards

from Jack:

I hope this is hyperbole but I've been out of the loop for more than 20 years. I remember a scene in second grade, 1947-48. One of the little boys decided he loved one of the little girls so, if he loved her, he had to kiss her. He went up to her after recess and kissed her hand. The teacher explained that that was very embarrassing for the little girl and so on. Neither was particularly traumatized and no more was said about it. Last year I read in the news on line that a kid of similar age was expelled from school and put on trial in juvenile court for sexual harassment. This is for real. I am not making any of this up.



SCHOOL -- 1957 vs. 2007


No comments: