ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Monday, November 9, 2009

To all my detractors - such as that Israeli doctor in physics , Y.H., who decided I am cookoo, and "the devil knows why I want to harm people": a dose of reality.


 Devil knows......

 

 

From the FLU CASE:

 Swedish boy, aged 4, close to death from "swine flu" vaccine


Kevin

The almost complete cover up in Sweden regarding deaths and other severe "side effects" from the poisinous Pandemrix "swine flu" vaccine is frightening. A few stories are getting out in spite of this, like the story of Kevin, aged 4 living in Stockholm with his mom Mia who is pregnant in her third trimester.

"- I was sure he was dead" she says in an article published at first only in the printed version of the news paper Aftonbladet and later added to their site after being "reminded" by readers to do so.

Kevin sat with his father in a café when he suddenly started to shake uncontrollably. His little body arched backwards in convulsions and his eyes rolled backwards exposing only white. His mom was not far away and someone quickly fetched her saying "Mia come quickly, Kevin is really bad".

When she arrived to Kevin, a ring of people surrounded him as he was lying flat on the ground. "- His lips were completely white. I have never seen a person that white in my life. I took him in my arms and he was completely limp. My only thought was, 'He is dead, He is no longer alive' ", says his mom.

Kevin did no longer breathe. Two nurses happened to be there and they instructed Mia how to give CPR immediately. Mia started to do that while she at the same time felt she was starting to go into labor. She gave her son air as others called for an ambulance. "I lost the sense of time. But after a while his lips got their color back. He opened his eyes."

During the ride to the hospital, Kevin only expressed one fear: "Mommy, I don't want to have another shot…"

Doctors who cared for him at his arrival at the Hospital agreed that the only explanation to this was that he two days earlier got the poisonous Pandemrix "swine flu" vaccine. They also said "- He is the second one today, this is in no way unique."

The news paper contacted The Medical Products Agency in Sweden and spoke with Professor Jan Liliemark who claimed he had never heard of similar cases. "- Children can come in to states of Coma from a variety of reasons. It could be connected to the vaccination but there could also be other reasons."

Kevin's parents chose to speak about their ordeal so that other parents would be better informed than they were. They never heard that things like this could happen after a vaccination.

Mia says "- What if it this would have happened at home while playing alone in his room while I was cleaning downstairs?"


And so much for Professor Engelhard, who doesn't want to see a 31 year old without pre-existing conditions die of the H1N1 virus:

Two More Swine-Flu Deaths Reported

Cheshvan 22, 5770, 09 November 09 06:53
(Israelnationalnews.com) The Health Ministry reported on Monday that two more people diagnosed with the H1N1 swine-flu virus have died.
One was a 57-year-old woman with other serious illnesses who died on Saturday at Meir Hospital in Kefar Seva. The other was a 31-year-old man with a secondary bacterial infection following the flu, who died Monday at Beilinson Hospital in Petach Tikva.

[And by the way, this man did not die DIRECTLY from the flu, he died of a secondary infection ( bacterial pneumonia?), whereas the child's near death episode WAS DIRECTLY VACCINE RELATED! DS]


 http://www.haaretz.co.il/hasite/spages/1126929.html


This article appeared today. Was it in response to the letter we sent to him on Thursday, via our attorney,  Dov Even-Or? Or maybe was it in response to the letter sent by Dov to the Ramatkal last night?
( below)

דב אבן - אור (אטשטיין),
עו"ד ונוטריון
טל': 7604288 09 Tel:
פקס: 09 - 7437802  Fax:
Dov Even - Or (Etshtein),
Adv’ & Not.
אילה פולק-משה, עו"ד
Ayala Polak-Moshe, Adv’, L.L.M.
אפרת זלצמן-מאנע, עו"ד
Efrat Zaltsman-Mana, Adv’
רח' ויצמן 49 כפר סבא, ת.ד. 312
ISRAEL 
49 Weizman St. KfarSaba, p.o.b. 312
אבן -  אור,  משרד  עורכי  דין  ונוטריון
Even - Or, Law Office & Notary
פקס: 7437802 - 09:Fax


                                                       
                                                                                                  ד ח ו ף
 
כא' בחשוון תש"ע
8 לנובמבר  2009
לכבוד                                                                                                                   באמצעות פקס
רא"ל גבי אשכנזי
ראש המטה הכללי של צה"ל                                                                                    (סה"כ עמודים: 4 )


הנדון: חיסון כפוי של חיילי צה"ל לעניין וירוס H1N1

  1. רצ"ב מכתבה של ד"ר דייזי שטרן, בעניין H1N1 (הידוע בשם שפעת החזירים) אל פרופ' דן אנגלהרד מיום 5.11.09, ואשר תוכנו מדבר בעד עצמו.
  2. שים לב לאמור בסע' 4 למכתב הנ"ל, שבו הכותבת מציינת כי כל חיילי הצבא הגרמני מקבלים ויקבלו חיסון שאינו כולל את המרכיבים המסוכנים, אך החיסונים שנרכשו ע"י מדינת ישראל, כוללים מרכיבים מסוכנים שצויינו.
  3. לפיכך אני מצפה כי לא תעשה כפייה על חיילי צה"ל, לקבל את החיסון המסוכן הנ"ל , ולא יכפה עליהם לקבל חיסון אחר כנגד הוירוס הנ"ל, ואם החיסון יכפה, אזי תעשה עתירה לבג"ץ וללא קשר לכך כל גורם רפואי בצה"ל אשר ימליץ על חיסון כפוי הנ"ל, יהא צפוי לתביעות כספיות יצוגיות וכן לחקירה בגין פן פלילי של המלצה (קרי, ע"ס מה המליץ ועל איזה מחקר הסתמך).
מאידך, מי שיסכים להתחסן, אמור לחתום על הצהרה לפיה קיבל את כל המידע בגין החיסון, לרבות המרכיבים שלדעת ד"ר שטרן מהווים סיכון לחיי מקבל החיסון.


 

   בכבוד,

   
                                                                                                        דב אבן אור, עו"ד


Thank God for Dov, who is doing all this work Pro bono, out of the goodness of his heart, and out of concern for Am Yisrael.

And I, too , am acting out of concern for Am Yisrael.

Ever since the letter to Professor Engelhard was posted in Hebrew on the internet, thanks to the HASSON organization, and many people saw it, I have had a slew of phone calls.

Among others:

This morning I received a phone call from a doctor of physics, who wanted to know more about me ( I will not name him at this time, unless he starts to cause ME harm, in which case I will have no choice but to expose his name as well).

This is what he had to say, after I sent him a link to my article for physicians, BIRD'S EYE VIEW ON H1N1, etc.:

מעיון ראשוני בו ברור לגמרי שאת מטורללת. אני אשתדל בכל מאודי להזהיר אנשים מפניך. השד יודע מה מניע אותך להכשיל ככה אנשים.

Translation:

After having read your document, now I am convinced you're cookoo, and that why you'd want to lead people to harm - only the devil knows - and I will do everything I can to warn people against you.

Note that this physicist swears by the DEVIL, unlike myself, who would have said; G-D ONLY KNOWS....
That already tells you where this guy is coming from..

Then somebody else decided that I am an imposter.

Let me set the record straight. Yes, it is true, AT THIS TIME I AM NO LONGER LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE IN ISRAEL. THE REASON? I DID NOT RENEW MY LICENSE, WHICH EXPIRED ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO. WHEN I MADE ALIYAH, I RECEIVED A TEMPORARY LICENSE WHICH I RENEWED EVERY YEAR, BUT SINCE I HAD NO NEED FOR IT AT THIS TIME - AS YOU CAN TELL, I AM INVOLVED ALMOST FULL TIME IN WRITING AND RESEARCH - I SIMPLY NEGLECTED TO RENEW IT, HOPING TO DO SO AT A LATER DATE, IF THE NEED AROSE FOR A LICENSE, WHICH IS NEEDED FOR PATIENT CARE.

HOWEVER, AFTER THIS LETTER TO PROFESSOR ENGELHARD, I WOULD BET THAT THEY WILL REFUSE TO RENEW IT; I AM CAUSING THEM TOO MANY AGGRAVATIONS!

You should know that I have practiced in the US since 1975, had a N.Y. license which I also let slip, - I LIVE IN ISRAEL, WHY WOULD I NEED A N.Y. LICENSE? - but which I renewed in the past without any problem upon returning to N.Y. State - and that is why I assumed the situation would be the same here, that all it takes is paying the fee again, and there you go. I guess I thought wrong.

I also had a TEXAS license which I did not renew, because I left the state. That is pretty standard procedure, not to renew an expensive license it if not needed - at least as far as I am concerned.

In all my years of practice, I have never been sued for malpractice, have treated thousands of patients, my patients loved me and appreciated me. I am doing this work BECAUSE I CARE. Is that so hard to understand? Why would I be willing to do all this, without remuneration, if I didn't care? It is called ACTING LESHEM SHAMAYIM. But I guess Israelis who swear by the devil have a real hard time understanding this.


So I had a phone call from a person, whom I will not name either - he has a blog that checks out people, and wanted some more information about me. His question had to do with my comment about an ARAB being in charge of the ICDC. He thought it is racist of me not to want for an Arab to be in charge of the health of the Jewish population. I explained to him that my concerns are security related; just as one would not put an Arab in charge in the IDF, in the same manner, it is dangerous to put an Arab in charge of the health of the nation, this is a weapon that can be used against Am Yisrael. He had a real hard time understanding my position, claiming that Arabs are in the army too. OK, then, how come the RAMATKAL IS NOT AN ARAB, I ask you? Maybe we should put Mahmoud Abbas in charge of the Knesset?

At any rate, I can see that this is going to turn into a nasty fight; we are in for a rough time!

My response to all these detractors is:



I DON'T WANT TO SEE another 4 year old dying of the Pandemrix vaccine! I don't want to see a Jewish child dying because of government foolishness, big pharma greed, and W.H.O. evil!

DS

Comment:

nik says:

like the disgusting poster that has been attached to your email here... the israelis doing this to us are not stupid... they are evil... they want to kill off fellow jews and they want the state of israel to lose it's indep and title of jewish state... they want to work with the rest of the slime for a nwo/owg STATELESS world... stop calling them ignorant... they are diabolical evil geniuses trying to harm k'lal yisroel irretrievably... they are sick, twisted and demented... they are perfidious slime... they are unjewish jews...  spiritual descendants of the erev rav... satanic sabatean/frankist traitors... they are all of these but one thing they are not is stupid... so stop calling them so... as for the hamoan am... they aren't stupid either... they are misled, confused and sheep-like they have been beaten down into submission by the vicious filth who rule over them... they need our pity not are ire... and the vermin who run israel are our enemies and they are anything but stupid... what is stupid is our continuing to consider their mistaken notions of national policy on so many issues to be due to their stupidity... again it is not... it is on account of their great rishut... they know exactly what they are doing and nothing absolutely zero of any of the terrible things happening to us since oslo began... none of it is because of their stupidity... all of it is attributable to their evil designs upon our nationhood, land and faith... so wake up people and smell the crematoria being stoked back to life by these swine!!!! nik. out...

No comments: