ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Monday, March 19, 2012

May I suggest you wake up, folks? While everybody is being deliberately lulled to sleep, a major, major event is unfolding. Continuation of last week's dialogue ( See that one in the next post)

 
Dov: we need a Nissan Brachah
 me:  Oh, wait on the 19th there should be some news, remember?
The CDS earthquake
On the 20th the Greek story is resurfacing, after being buried since Purim, in case you haven't noticed
They will do their 'auction' of CDS
 Dov: ah the 19th.  really??? so the CDS thing is not yet over??
 me:  of their supposed 3.5 billion CDS, which are more like 3.5 trillion
 Dov:  Is this for real??  I mean could this still be a major economic fashla??
 me:  No. They are deliberating how to pay, how much to pay. whom to pay. All a sham, of course,. lies, lies
 Dov:  Today is the 19th
March 19th
 me:  Remember the news blackout that started on Purim. Since then we haven't heard a word, but when they first acknowledged that CDS had occurred they said March 19 would be the auction.
So tomorrow in the US, Monday.
 Dov:  Yes, but the auction is on Greek time, our time zone.
 me:  makes sense. They gave each other one week, enough time to lull people to sleep.
 me:  The banks are in London, I think, right?
 Dov:  London is two hours behind us.
 me:  So they will make an announcement when we wake up, and on the 20th is the deadline.
 Dov:  unless they have begun DST, then the difference would be one hour.
 me:  But they are burying news, who is to say they will make an announcement, and even if they do, it will all be lies as usual
Oh, and Obama has declared martial law on Friday, did you see?
 Dov:  this coming Friday?  Send me a link.
 me:  This PAST Friday, I will send you the text right now
"I have told you, 12 years ago, that executive orders were already in place to declare a state of emergency and declare martial law and to seize any food, water resources, vehicles, production equipment and facilities, money, gold, etc. and draft civilians for work details and transfer them to residence locations (i.e., prisons) meaning, to take total control of the economy and all other activity; and to abolish state governments and reorganize administration into ten administrative districts. In case that isn't bad enough what this order adds is that it can be done in the name of "preparedness" for national emergency. What are the criteria for invoking totalitarian government? The President will decide that. Will the courts have any power to overrule the Administration? Not likely.
This comes from the Teaparty folks, 'tis true. But don't take their word for it. Look up the order at the link below and read the heavy legalese yourself. Look for any requirement of authorization by Congress or anyone else. Looks to me like the republic now hangs on an executive decision by Barack Hussein Obama that danger is imminent enough that the country must mobilize to be prepared for it.
Tell me again that I'm paranoid. It still doesn't look to me like paranoia. I'm saying it's over. The Republic is a thin facade, nothing more.
Jack"
Urgent: Obama Executive Order: Peacetime Martial Law Signed Yesterday
The Mask is Off
Just in from teapartytribune:This Executive Order was posted on the WhiteHouse.gov  web site on Friday, March 16, 2012, under the name National Defense Resources Preparedness.  In a nutshell, it’s the blueprint for Peacetime Martial Law and it gives the president the power to take just about anything deemed necessary for “National Defense”, whatever they decide that is.    It’s peacetime, because as the title of the order says, it’s for “Preparedness”.  A copy of the entire order follows the end of this story.
Under this order the heads of these cabinet level positions; Agriculture, Energy, Health and Human Services, Transportation, Defense and Commerce can take food, livestock, fertilizer, farm equipment, all forms of energy, water resources, all forms of civil transporation (meaning any vehicles, boats, planes),  and any other materials, including construction materials from wherever they are available.  This is probably why the government has been visiting farms with GPS devices, so they know exactly where to go when they turn this one on.
Specifically, the government is allowed to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate.  They decide what necessary or appropriate means.
What happens if the government decides it needs all these things to be prepared, even if there is no war?   You likely won’t be able to walk into a store to purchase virtually anything because it will all be requisitioned, “rationed” and controlled by the government.  Construction materials, food like meat, butter and sugar, anything imported, parts, tires and fuel for vehicles, clothing, etc. will likely become unobtainable, or at least very scarce.  How many things are even made here in the USA any more?
   Gas Ration Card ( Click Pic to see more Cards )
WWII era gas ration cards via Old Chester PA.  You couldn’t go on vacation without a “vacation pass”.

Under this new Executive Order, cabinet heads are authorized to loan money, offer loan guarantees and even subsidize payments at above market rates (no bid contracts?) for whatever they need.   This could make Solyndra or Halliburton look like Junior Achievement.   Nothing like a war will generate these kinds of huge profits for the corporate “partners” and you can bet the bankers and contractors are already lining up for this one — because under this order no war is even required!
Here's where you can find the Executive Order: http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-ord...
 Dov:  Hmm are they now prepared for something major with the CDSs over the next two days?
 me:  It looks like the US is preparing for mayhem
 Dov:  If the CDS debt balloons into the trillions, that would cause an apocalyptic crisis.
 me:  How long will it take, though? Do you think it is imminent?
I have a feeling a couple of weeks won't make a difference yet.
But tomorrow will start the process.
  But you are right.  The Greek thing aint over yet.
 me:  You see the obfuscation? How they do everything in their power so people won't have a clue what they are talking about? Saying something without saying anything. No wonder people don't have a clue.
And when it hits, it will be mayhem:n "disorderly exit".
Meanwhile  CATHOLIC Hungary is getting off the hook. You see Hungary is a big pal of our Nazi pope, I have so much info about them
 me:  But Greek Orthodox Greece did not get off the hook, it was meant to be destroyed, for the greater glory of the Catholic Church and our Nazi pope
disorderly exit, I can only imagine what is going on in Greece these days, Notice, again, total news blackout
They discuss everything under the sun, but not Greece
Out of sight, out of mind. Tsunami ready to hit, and nobody has a clue
 me:  What do you mean?
Because the Economist discusses it? I am sure Jim Sinclair discusses it too. That is not mainstream media!
 Dov:  The Economist article wants to placate all fears.
I don't know if it can be believed.  It is still saying that only 3.2 billion Euro in CDSs have been triggered which they say is no big deal.
 me:  Yes. Jim Sinclair thought otherwise.I am reading him right now
 Dov:  Has anything else appeared over the weekend?
to sharpen the focus now that the fateful two days have arrived.
 Dov:  They seem to have delayed final swapping until Rosh Chodesh Nisan on the 23rd.
to coerce more investors I assume.
 me:  Where did you see this?
 Dov:  In the Economist article.  Plus I saw other references to the three day delay too elsewhere.
 me:  
"Knowledge is power. Barack Obama signs an executive order this past Friday in preparation of national chaos."
That is what Jim Sinclair wrote
 Dov:  Send me a Jim Sinclair link to his most recent stuff if you have it.
Dov:  ok, but I must admit.  I am not sure that the CDS triggers is going to cause a financial apocalypse.  I did not see where Sinclair thinks that something wild is going to happen this week.  Or am I missing something?
 Sent at 1:20 AM on Monday
 me:  He didn't say something wild is going to happen this week. He mentioned the executive order, and says that Obama is preparing for chaos. Didn't say exactly when. But if you recall last week he discussed the CDS at great length.
Dov: Dov:  Nigel Farage is talking about Greek default.  He is calling it major.
 me:  OK., I will watch too. Could I have the link, please?
 Dov:  110 German bondholders of Greek debt are suing tomorrow.  Now this was not reported.
 Dov:  more Farage.  He is a motor that never stops
.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jUjCbu6NPY&feature=endscreen&NR=1



So we did it after all. Elucidating what is going on against all odds. Hashem is great.
 Dov:  Baruch HaShem.  So this week might be interesting after all.  At some point the obfuscation blows up.
 me:  Now I understand why taxi fares are going up like crazy, and why they are herding people into the trains. Gasoline is going to be unaffordable pretty soon; even buses will be too expensive. Good bye cars.
I hope people are prepared.
 Dov:  Do you think that the bottom will fall out this week?  Is that even possible?
  me:  That I have no idea. Again timing is very , very difficult.
Dov:  This is definitely a risk laden week with 110 German bondholders of Greek debt suing the Greek govt. and the ECB and I forget who else they are suing.
 me:  We only know that a major, major crisis is in evolution.
UPDATE:
Dov:  So now they are saying that because it is an auction that CDS insurance is only paying out at 80% of actual losses.
 me:  Such crooks, making all the rules, ripping people off right and left,. And there is nobody to sue of course.





 



1 comment:

DS said...

See this important article:

http://www.sovereignman.com/expat/what-is-president-obama-so-afraid-of/?a_aid=CRX