ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Parshat Balak - Are Benedikt and Obama Bilaam and Balak's gilgulim ( reincarnations)? Old post revisited, with corrections and updates

Unexpected technical difficulty:

For some reason I was unable to write my whole text directly - censured? Tampered with? Saudis didn't like my latest post??? Some other unknown technical problem? I don't know. However I did find a solution, thank G-d: here is a link to the full text; I posted it on my other blog, which I rarely access. It is coming in very handy for just such an occasion. Enjoy, I think it is worth reading. Please do read the 'Comments" section as well, as somebody wrote interesting comments, to which I tried to reply to the best of my abilities. Maybe you have something to add as well? 

 http://petachganeden.blogspot.co.il/2012/07/you-can-see-full-text-to-my-post.html

3 comments:

DS said...

David said:

yes

always the same old story
torah is the same
and
peolple are the same

regards

DS said...

Jack said:

And Daisy, note that “Hussein” is an anagram of “Sihon.” How do the Emori fit into the scenario?

DS said...

Lots of interesting comments on the linked blog; check them out!