ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Hopefully this settles the controversy: rabbis, are you listening???



For my new readers ( others know the extensive work I have done in this field):

You can find a wealth of information about vaccines on this blog; I spent 10 months of my life researching the topic and writing articles about it. Hopefully this settles it once and for all.

Check out the various labels listed below: there are literally hundreds of articles pertaining to vaccines on this blog. Most of the work was done during and after the height of the controversy regarding the H1N1 vaccines, in 2009-2010. Some of you might remember?...

The last article I posted about vaccines, besides this video, was on November 9, 2016.

I decided to post this video because of two articles which appeared on the following blog on 5/7 and 5/5:

http://www.mpaths.com/

I do like Reb Gutman Locks, I think he does marvelous work at the Kotel, he has charm, humor, humility, a wonderful person full of love of Hashem and Mesirut Nefesh. However with all due respect to the authors of both articles I have to completely disagree with them:

Hashem is in charge of everything: He created the cure before He created the disease, and made sure I would stumble upon this very timely video TODAY, so I could refute the information spread by the rabbinical establishment - not only by the authors of the above articles.

Why are the majority of rabbis so ignorant of the facts, and as a result mislead the people? 

Thank G-d I have been given the tools to set the record straight. I know, I will be pilloried, humiliated and defamed as a result, if not worse; but that's OK: it is the price one pays these days for telling the truth.

(See what Rav Berland has to say about this very specific issue here:

http://en.shuvubanimint.com/accepting-an-insult-lovingly/                )

I can only hope that Hashem gives these misguided Jews Binah and Chochmah in these days of Iyar, the weeks of healing of the Omer: they need to open their eyes and face the truth, rather than parrot the politically correct PTB / MSM version paid for by Big Pharma.

To support certain topics of this video, here is an excellent, relatively recent, and very well researched article by famous and respected Dr. Russell Blaylock. Check out his over 160 references!

http://www.vaccinationinformationnetwork.com/vaccines-brain-development-and-autism-dr-russell-blaylock-md/

Baruch Ata Hashem, Pokeach Ivrim.

Kol Tuv,

Daisy J. Stern, MD



Here is an important update regarding the studies mentioned in the above video; I think this is one more proof that the studies are true, otherwise Big Pharma would not be in a rush to have them removed from public scrutiny!

2 comments:

Rivka said...

This is very useful, thanks Daisy.

DS said...

You are very welcome, Rivka; glad I was able to clarify and thereby help you make informed choices for your family.

DS